Browse by Title
- Wampsville, New York, the county seat of Madison County; an historical sketch
by Russell, George B. (1909)
- The western traveller; embracing the canal and railroad routes, from Albany and Troy, to Buffalo and Niagra Falls. Also, the steamboat route, from Buffalo to Detroit and Chicago.
by Disturnell, John, 1801-1877 (1844)
- Westminster Park Association of the Thousand Islands [Description, by-laws, press opinions]
by Westminster Park Association of the Thousand Islands (1878)
- What became of Perry's fleet.
by Buffalo Historical Society. (1905)
- When Southampton and Southold, on Long Island, were settled
by Howell, George Rogers, 1833-1899 (1882)
- Where is Buffalo? The determination of its latitude and longitude in 1861.
by Buffalo Historical Society (1918)
- Who's who in New York (city and state)
by New York, Lewis Historical Pub. (1904)
- Wig and the jimmy: or, a leaf in the political history of New York.
by Post, Eugene J. (1869)
- William Pryor Letchworth. By J. N. Larned.
by Larned, J. N. (Josephus Nelson), 1836-1913. (1913)
- With the historians. Annual meetings of the Oneida and Herkimer societies.
by Unknown Author (1897)
- The Women's educational and industrial union of Buffalo; comp. by Mrs. Frederick J. Shepard.
by Shepard, Ellie Josephine (Sumner) "Mrs. F. J. Shepard," b. 1854. (1918)
- A Word to the public in regard to the difficulties in St. Andrew's Parish, Staaten [sic] Island, N. Y. By the Committee of the People
by Unknown Author (1857)
- The wreck of the Walk-in-the-Water, pioneer steamboat on the western lakes. By Mary A. Witherell Palmer, a passenger on its last trip, 1821. Communicated to the Buffalo Historical Society in 1865
by Palmer, Mary A Witherell. (1896)
- Writings of General Parker. Extracts from his letters, and an autobiographical memoir of historical interest.
by Parker, Ely Samuel, 1828-1895. (1905)