Browse by Title
- A vagabond in New York.
by Hueffer, Oliver Madox, 1877-1931 (1913)
- A valedictory discourse, delivered at Graham's Church, in the County of Orange, and State of New York; on Sabbath, the 18th of August, 1816, on resigning the pastoral care of that church
by Stansbury, Arthur J. (Arthur Joseph), 1781-1865. (1816)
- The village of Buffalo during the war of 1812. Read before the society, March 13, 1863.
by Dorsheimer, William, 1832-1888. (1863)
- A voice from old Tammany! Meeting of the people!
by Democratic Party. New York. New York (City) General Committee of Young Men. (1838)
- The voyage of John de Verazzano, along the coast of North America, from Carolina to Newfoundland, A. D. 1524. Tr. from the original Italian, by Joseph G. Cogswell
by Verrazzano, Giovanni da, 1485?-1527 (1841)
- Voyages from Holland to America, A. D. 1632 to 1644. By David Peterson de Vries. Tr. from the Dutch for the New York historical society, with an introduction and notes, by Henry C. Murphy.
by Vries, David Pietersz de, fl. 1593-1655. (1857)