Browse by Title
- Table of the killed and wounded in the war of 1812.
by Jay, William, 1789-1858 (1849)
- The tale of captives at Fort Niagara.
by Severance, Frank H. (Frank Hayward), 1856-1931 (1906)
- Tax lists of the city of New York, December, 1695-July 15th, 1699.
by New York (City) Assessors. (1910)
- Temperance meeting at Newark Valley, N. Y., 31 October, 1875.
by Unknown Author (1867)
- Thirty years of early history of Cold Spring and vicinity: with incidents. By one who has been a resident since 1819.
by Wilson, M (1886)
- This is New York State.
by New York (State) Department of Commerce. Division of State Publicity. (1949)
- A three years' struggle with municipal misrule. Report of Andrew H. Green, comptroller, in response to certain resolution of the Board of aldermen, February 18, 1875
by New York (City) Comptroller's office. (1875)
- To those who oppose Stimson because they are opposed to Roosevelt.
by Unknown Author (1910)
- Toleration: a discourse delivered in St. John's Church, Brooklyn, on Thanksgiving Day, December 10, 1835.
by Johnson, Evan M. (Evan Malbone), 1791-1865. (1835)
- Town of Southold, Long Island. Personal index prior to 1698, and index of 1698.
by Moore, Charles Benjamin, d. 1893. (1868)
- Trading post to city.
by Unknown Author (1912)
- Trenton Falls, picturesque and descriptive; ed. by N. Parker Willis; embracing the original essay of John Sherman, the first proprietor and resident. The principal illustrations from original designs by Heine, Kummer and Müller. Engraved on wood by N. Orr
by Willis, Nathaniel Parker, 1806-1867, ed. (1851)
- The trial and execution of the three Thayers. Read before the Society, March, 15, 1869.
by Wilgus, Nathaniel, d. 1873. (1869)
- The true ground of esteem for the ministry, a discourse delivered in Murray Street Church, New York, on Thursday evening, January 31, 1833, at the installation of Thomas M'Auley
by Sondgrass, William D. (William Davis), 1796-1886. (1833)
- Twenty-fifth anniversary of the pastorate of Rev. Chas. Hawley, D. D., with the First Presbyterian church, of Auburn, N.Y. 1857-1882.
by Auburn, N. Y. First Presbyterian church. (1833)
- Twenty-fifth anniversary of the rectorship of Rev. John Brainard, D. D., in St. Peter's Church, Auburn, N.Y. 1863-1888
by St. Peter's Church, Auburn, N. Y. (1889)
- Two prize essays on educational unification in the state of New York [by Sara E. Stewart and Richard E. Day]
by Stewart, Sara Elizabeth (1899)