Browse by Title
- Race track infamy; or, Do gamblers own New York State? A scathing exposure of how the constitution of New York State is flagrantly violated by common gamblers.
by Comstock, Anthony, 1844-1915. (1904)
- Random notes on the authors of Buffalo. Paper read before the society March 18 and April 15, 1889. By Frank H. Severance.
by Severance, Frank H. (Frank Hayward), 1856-1931. (1896)
- Random recollections of Albany, from 1800 to 1808.
by Worth, Gorham A. (1866)
- Read and Circulate: Lucius Robinson
by Robinson, Lucius (1879)
- Reasons and authorities favoring educational unification under the Regents of the University [of the State of New York]
by Sexton, Pliny Titus (1899)
- Reasons for thankfulness: a discourse delivered in the First Presbyterian Church in Rochester, N. Y. on the day of Annual Thanksgiving, December 15, 1836
by Edwards, Tyro, 1809-1894. (1837)
- Recollections of Albany : an address delivered before the Young Men's Association of Albany, February 7th, 1854
by Kent, William, 1802-1861. (1854)
- Recollections of persons and events, chiefly in the city of New York; being selections from his journal
by Mathews, J. M. (James McFarlane), 1785-1870 (1865)
- Records of the First church in Huntington, Long Island, 1723-1799. Being the record kept by the Rev. Ebenezer Prine, the pastor during those years. Containing lists of members of the church, and of baptisms and of marriages, a confession of faith, accounts of trials of members, and various other matters pertaining to the affairs of the church, with full index of names
by Huntington, N. Y. First church. (1898)
- Records of the Reformed Dutch church of New Paltz, N.Y., containing an account of the organization of the church and the registers of consistories, members, marriages, and baptisms
by Reformed Dutch church (New Paltz, N.Y.) (1896)
- Records of the town of Brookhaven, Suffolk County, N. Y. ... Copied from the original records, in their order, under the direction of the supervisor and justices of the peace, and pub. by the authority of the town
by Brookhaven, N. Y. (1880-93)
- Red Jacket.
by Buffalo Historical Society. (1885)
- Relation of natural laws to Christian theology: an Address develivered at the inauguration of the author as Professor of Christian Theology in the Theological Seminary at Auburn, June 15, 1853.
by Long, Clemment (1853)
- The relations of the United States to the Canadian rebellion of 1837-1838.
by Tiffany, Orrin Edward (1915)
- Remarks upon the British expedition to Danbury, Connecticut, in 1777, as narrated in chap. II vol. III. of Marshall's Life of Washington.
by Whittlesey, Elisha Dana, 1792-1823. (1848)
- Reminiscences of Saratoga; or, Twelve seasons at the "States"
by Smith, Joseph Aubin, 1832- (1897)
- Reminiscences of Syracuse, by Timothy C. Cheney. Comp. by Parish B. Johnson from personal recollections of the author; first pub. in the Syracuse daily standard.
by Cheney, Timoghy Collingwood, 1808-1871. (1915)
- Reminiscences of fifteen years of the history of the First Presbyterian Church, Utica, N. Y. A discourse delivered January 7, 1866. Published by request of the congregation.
by Fowler, P. H. (Philemon Halsted), 1814-1879. (1866)
- Reminiscences of the boundary survey between the United States and British provinces. Read before the society, February 1, 1864. By William A. Bird.
by Bird, William A 1796-1878. (1896)
- Reply of the Comptroller, in answer to a resolution of the Senate, adopted January 17, 1853, in relation to the expenses of the Colonial History, and C.
by New York (State) Comptroller's Office. (1853)
- A reply to a pamphlet, written by George Wotherspoon, relative to a resolution passed by the Standing Committee, denying the application of Christ Church, New Brighton, to be admitted into union
by Ellingwood, N. Dane (1850)
- Report [to the Governor] New York, 1900.
by New York (State) Commerce Commission. (1900)
- Report of minority of Judiciary Committee on bill for extinguishing feudal tenures.
by New York (State) Legislature. Senate. Committee on the Judiciary. (1851)
- Report of the Board of Women Managers for the Exhibit of the State of the New York at the World's Columbian Exposition, 1893
by New York (State) Board of Women Managers, World's Columbian Exposition, 1893 (1893)
- Report of the Commission to Investigate and Report the Most Humane and Practical Method of Carrying Into Effect the Sentence of Death in Capital Cases. Transmitted to the Legislature, January 17, 1888
by New York (State) Commission on Capital Punishment. (1888)
- Report of the Commission, appointed by the Governor of the State of New York, persuant to chapter 1025, Laws of 1895.Dated November 30, 1895
by New York (State) Commission to Recommend Changes in Methods of Legislation. (1895)
- Report of the Commissioners of the Land Office in relation to the sale of lands donated to the state by the United States. State of New York: Comptroller's office, Albany, July 22d, 1867
by New York (State) Commissioners of the Land Office (1867)
- Report of the Committee on Education and the funds pertaining thereto.
by New York (State) Constitutional Convention, 1867-1868. Committee on Education. (1867)
- Report of the Committee on Finance on an Act to provide for a monument in the National Cemetery at Gettysburg, Pennsylvania to the memory of the soldiers of the State of New York " / transmitted to the Legislature April 5, 1864
by New York (State) Legislature. Senate. Committee on Finance. (1864)
- Report of the Executive Committee, 1897.
by New York Historical Society (1898)
- Report of the Joint Committee of the Senate and Assembly of the State of New York appointed to investigate the finances of New York City. Transmitted to the Legislature March 1, 1909
by New York ( State ) Legislature. Joint Committee to Investigate the Finances of New York City. (1909)
- Report of the investigation of the State Commission in Lunacy and the state hospitals for the insane by the subcommittee of the Senate Finance and Assembly Ways and Means Committees. Submitted to the Legislature May 10, 1895.
by New York (State) Legislature. Senate. Committee on Finance. (1895)
- Report upon the finances and internal improvements of the state of New-York (1838)
by New York (State) Legislature. Assembly. Committee on ways and means. (1838)
- Report, rules, regulations and statistics ... together with Act of incorporation, by-laws, etc., from ... May, 1852, to October, 1882
by Cayuga Asylum for Destitute Children, Auburn, N. Y. (1882)
- Report...presented to the Legislature, March 6, 1877.
by New York (State) Commission to Devise a Plan for the Government of Cities in the State of New York. (1877)
by New York (State) Commission for the Development of the State's Property at Saratoga Springs. (1925)
by New York (State) Legislature. Assembly. Select Committee on so much of the Governor's message as relates to the difficulties existing between the proprietors of certain leasehold estates and their tenants and c. (1846)
by New York (State) Legislature. Assembly. Select Committee on the Petition of Franklin B. Hough, in relation to prosecuting certain historical enquiries. (1854)
by New York (State) Legislature. Assembly. Select Committee to Whom Was Refered the Petitions from numerous tenants of the manor of Renesselarewyck (1844)
- The representation of New Netherland, concerning its location, productiveness and poor condition. Tr. from the Dutch for the New York Historical Society, with explanatory notes by Henry C. Murphy
by Donck, Adriaen van der, 1620-1655. (1849)
- A Review and exposition of the falsehoods and misrepresentations, of a pamphlet addressed to the Republicans of the county of Saratoga, signed "A Citizen;" printed by "Ulysses F. Doubleday."
by An Elector (1816)
- Review of a narrative, by Rev. John Keep.
by Olds, Gamaliel Smith, 1777-1848. (1833)
- Revolutionary soldiers resident or dying in Onondaga County, N.Y.; with supplementary list of possible veterans, based on a pension list of Franklin H. Chase, Syracuse, N.Y. Prepared by Rev. W. M. Beauchamp ... for the Onondaga Historical Association
by Beauchamp, William Maritin, 1830-1925. (1913)
- Richard Croker
by Lewis, Alfred Henry, 1857-1914 (1901)
- Ride to Niagara in 1809
by T. C. (1915)
- Robert Hamilton, the founder of Queenston.
by Howland, Henry Raymond, b.1844 (1903)
- Rochester; its founders and its founding, by Howard L. Osgood. Read before the Rochester Historical Society, April 13th, 1894
by Osgood, Howard Lawrence, 1855-1909 (1894)
- Roswell Park: a memoir, by Charles G. Stockton, M. D.
by Stockton, Charles G., b. 1853. (1918)
- Roswell Willson Haskins. Paper read before the society, December 19, 1870. By Laurentius G. Sellstedt.
by Sellstedt, Lars Gustaf, 1819-1911. (1896)
- The royal decrees of Scanderoon. Dedicated to the sachems of Tammany, and to the other grand magnorums of Manhattan.
by Stoddard, William Osborn, 1835-1925 (1869)
- Rulloff: The great criminal and philologist by Halliday, Samuel D.(Samuel Dumont), 1847-1907 (1905)