Browse by Title
- Harper's New York and Erie rail-road guide book ... with one hundred and thirty-six engravings, by Lossing and Barritt. From original sketches made expressly for this work.
by Macleod, William (1855-6)
- Henry A. Richmond; a tribute by Henry R. Howland.
by Howland, Henry Raymond, b. 1844. (1915)
- Henry L. Stimson: What the Republican candidate for Governor has done for the public good.
by Republican Party. New York (State) (1910)
- Hills, lakes and forest streams: or, A tramp in the Chateaugay woods.
by Hammond, Samuel H (1854)
- Historic tales of olden time; concerning the early settlement and advancement of New York City and State. For the use of families and schools.
by Watson, John Fanning, 1779-1860 (1832)
- Historical and architectural guide to the Cathedral of All Saints, Albany, with short sketches of the church history in the state and diocese
by Episcopal Church. Albany (Diocese). Woman's Diocesan League. (1891)
- An historical review of waterways and canal construction in New York state, by Henry Wayland Hill
by Hill, Henry Wayland (1908)
- Historical sketch and government of the General Society of Mechanics and Tradesman of the City of New York.
by General Society of Mechanics and Tradesman of the City of New York. 1785 [ - ] 1914. (1914)
- Historical sketch of Niagara ship canal projects, by Hon. Henry W. Hill.
by Buffalo. Chamber of commerce. Canal committee. (1918)
- An historical sketch of the Buffalo library, prior to the free library movement. By J.N. Larned, superintendent, 1877-1897.
by Larned, J. N. (Josephus Nelson), 1836-1913. (1896)
- Historical sketch of the New York Historical Society.
by Folsom, George, 1802-1869 (1841)
- Historical sketch of the town of Groton, Tompkins county, N. Y., being a lecture delivered before the Groton literary association, by Prof. M. M. Baldsin ... Friday evening, April 10, 1868
by Baldwin, M. M. (1868)
- Historical sketches of Hudson; embracing the settlement of the city, city government, business enterprises, churches, press, schools, libraries, etc.
by Miller, Stephen B. (1862)
- Historical sketches of the village and township of Gaines.
by Gaines, N. Y. Centennial Committee. (1909)
- Historical souvenir of Delhi, N.Y.
by Welch, Edgar Luderne, b.1855 (1897)
- Historical writings of Judge Samuel Wilkeson. Prefaced with a biographical sketch by his son, the late Samuel Wilkeson, jr.
by Wilkeson, Samuel, 1781-1848. (1896)
- History of Buffalo harbor. Its construction and improvement during the nineteenth century. Comp. from records in the U. S. engineer's office, Buffalo, N. Y., by Major Thomas W. Symons ... and John C. Quintus ...
by Symons, T. W. (Thomas William), 1849-1920. (1896)
- History of Cayuga County, New York. Compiled from papers in the archives of the Cayuga County Historical Society, with special chapters by local authors from 1775 to 1908.
by Cayuga County Historical Society, Auburn, N. Y. (1908)
- History of Cobleskill, by the students of Cobleskill High School.
by Unknown Author (1912)
- The history of Coney Island, from its first discovery in 4, 11, 44, down to last night, in rhyme. Adapted for all children under eighty-five, and profusely illustrated by the author, with maps and sketches in water colors, drawings of bier, and many dry cuts.
by Eaton, I. F. (1879)
- History of Long Island; containing an account of the discovery and settlement; with other important and interesting matters to the present time
by Thompson, Benjamin F. (Benjamin Franklin), 1784-1849 (1839)
- History of Lyons Falls. Boonville, N.Y.
by Fisher, Clarence L (1918)
- A history of New York, from the beginning of the world to the end of the Dutch dynasty, containing, among many suprising and curious matters, the unutterable ponderings of Walter the Doubter, the disastrous projects of William, the Testy, and the chivalric achievements of Peter, the Headstrong - the three Dutch governors of New Amsterdam; being the only authentic history of the times that ever hath been, or ever will be published, by Diedrich Knickerbocker [pseud.]
by Irving, Washington, 1783-1859 (1885)
- History of Ontario county, New York, and its people (Volume 1)
by Milliken, Charles F. (1911)
- A history of Ontario county, New York, and its people (Volume 2)
by Milliken, Charles F., b. 1854. (1911)
- History of Southold, L. I. , its first century.
by Whitaker, Epher, 1820-1916. (1881)
- History of St. Philip's church in the Highlands, Garrison, New York, including, up to 1840, St. Peter's church on the manor of Cortlandt
by Chorley,Edward Clowes, 1865 (1912)
- A history of the Israelites in Buffalo. Read the society, March 20, 1876, and revised and continued to the present time. By Rev. S. Falk
by Falk, Sampson (1876)
- A history of the Minisink region; which includes the present towns of Minisink, Deerpark, Mount Hope, Greenville and Wawayanda, in Orange County, New York, from their organization and first settlement to the present time; also including a general history of the first settlement of the county
by Stickney, Charles E., 1841-1930. (1867)
- A history of the New Netherlands, by Sir N. C. Lambrechtsen ... Tr. from the original Dutch, by ... Francis Adrian Van der Kemp
by Lambrechtsen, Nicolaas Cornelis, 1752-1823 (1841)
- History of the New York Chamber of commerce, with notices of some of its most distinguished members. An anniversary discourse, delivered before the New York historical society, November 21, 1848. By Charles King.
by King, Charles, 1789-1867. (1849)
- A history of the University of Buffalo, 1846-1917, by Julian Park
by Park, Julian, b. 1888. (1918)
- History of the abolition of railroad grade crossings in the city of Buffalo.
by Adam, Robert Borthwick, 1833-1904. (1905)
- History of the bench and bar in Erie County, New York, historical and biographical.
by Unknown Author (1909)
- History of the church of Christ in Auburn. A discourse preached at the First Presbyterian Church, Thanksgiving Day, November 28, 1867, containing a review of the planting and growth of all the denominations in the city, and the theological seminary ...
by Fowler, Henry, 1824-1872. (1867)
- The history of the city of Albany, New York from the discovery of the great river in 1524, by Verrazzano, to the present
by Weise, Arthur James, 1838-1910 or 11 (1881)
- History of the county of Orange, with a history of the town and city of Newburgh; general, analytical and biographical
by Ruttenber, Edward Manning, 1825-1907 (1875)
- A history of the private, political, and official villanies of Fernando Wood. To Brown, brothers and co.
by Ingraham, Abijah (1856)
- History of the seventeen towns of Rensselaer County, from the colonization of the Manor of Rensselaerwyck to the present time
by Weise, Arthur James, 1838-1910 or 11 (1880)
- History of the state of New York, from the first discovery of the country to the present time.
by Eastman, Francis Smith (1828)
- History of the town of Flushing, Long Island, New York
by Waller, Henry D. (1899)
- The history of the town of Marlborough, Ulster county, New York: from the first settlement in 1712, by Capt. Wm. Bond, to 1887.
by Cochrane, Charles H. (1887)
- History, incorporation, rules and regulations of Oakwood Cemetary, at Syracuse, N. Y., together with the dedication odes and addresses, with other papers.
by Syracuse, N. Y. Oakwood Cemetary. (1860)
- A history; Gouverneur, its past and present by Mrs. C. A. Parker
by Parker, Jane Ann (Williams) (1890)
- Holland land co., and canal construction, in wester New York; buffalo-Black Rock harbor papers, journals and documents.
by Unknown Author (1910)
- Horace Greeley decently dissected, in a letter on Horace Greeley, addressed by A. Oakey Hall to Joseph Hoxie, esq., republished (with an alphabet of notes) by popular request ...
by Hall, A. Oakey (Abraham Oakey), 1826-1898. (1862)
- How New York city is governed.
by Parton, James, 1822-1891 (1866)
- How Niagara was made free. The passage of the Niagara reservation act in 1885. By the Hon. Thomas V. Welch ...
by Welch, Thomas V. (1896)
- Hudson's voyage in 1609. Extract from "Verhael van de eerste Schip-vaert der Hollandsche ende Zeeusche Schepen door 't Way-Gat by Noorden, Noorwegen, Moscovien, ende Tartarien om, na de Coninckrycken Cathay ende China: and c. and c.: 't Amsterdam, voor Joost Hartgers, and c. 1648, in 4." Transmitted to the N.Y. Historical Society, by Dr. M. F. A. Campbell, at The Hague. Tr. by J. Romeyn Brodhead.
by Unknown Author (1849)
- The Hudson, from the wilderness to the sea. Illustrated by three hundred and six engravings on wood, from drawings by the author, and a frontispiece on steel.
by Lossing, Benson John, 1913-1891. (1866)
- Hudson-Fulton celebration. A collection of the catalogues issued by the museums and institutions in New York city and vicinity. Shown under the auspices of the Hudson-Fulton celebration commission, describing the special collections of plants, animals, archaeological objects, furniture, maps, silver, letters, paintings and objects of artistic and historical interest in connection with the Hudson and Fulton periods. George Frederick Kunz,chairman scientific and historical museum exhibits. Hudson-Fulton celebration commission ...
by Hudson-Fulton celebration commission, New York. (1910)
- The Hudson; three centuries of history , romance and invention.
by Bruce, Wallace, 1844-1914 (1907)