Browse by Title
- Facts against rumor: being a brief statement, without note or comment, of the most important facts which transpired in the late difficulties between the vestry and the people of St. Andrew's and Trinity parishes, Staten Island, N.Y., prior to the 5th of February, 1857. By order of committee
by Unknown Author (1857)
- Federzeichnungen aus dem amerikanischen Stadtleben.
by Rittig, Johann. (1884)
- A few particulars concerning the directors general or governors, of New Netherlands. By the editor.
by Folsom, George 1802-1869 (1841)
- Fifth Avenue; glances at the vicissitudes and romance of a world renowned thoroughfare, together with many rare illustrations that bring back an interesting past.
by Fifth avenue bank of New York. (1915)
- Fifty years of service. The purpose and safety of savings banks, and also an historical sketch of the Fulton Savings Bank
by Fulton Savings Bank. (1921)
- Fifty years of the art of boot making.
by Slater (J. and J. ) (1909)
- The final report of John Romeyn Brodhead, agent of the state of New-York, to procure and transcribe documents in Europe, relative to the colonial history of said state. Made to the Governor, 12th February, 1845.
by Brodhead, John Romeyn, 1814-1873. (1845)
- First Commencement. Assembly chamber, New capitol, July 10,1879
by New York (State) University. (1879)
- First annual address to the congregation of St. James' Free Church, Syracuse. Delivered September 25th, 1859, by the rector ...
by Clarke, Joseph Morison, b. 1827 (1859)
- First appearance, in 1832, of the cholera in Buffalo. With incidental notices of the late Roswell H. Haskins. Extract from paper read before the society. By Lewis F. Allen.
by Allen, Lewis F. (Lewis Falley), 1800-1890. (1896)
- The Five predatory tribes; or, The bolters' faction analysed.
by Unknown Author (1853)
- Fore-fathers' day, December 22nd, 1874
by New England Society of the City of Syracuse (1874)
- A forgotten people: the flint workers. Paper read before the society, March 23, 1896. By the Very Rev. William R. Harris ...
by Harris, William Richard, 1847-1923. (1896)
- Formal presentation of a new building erected by Ebenezer G. Ranney and wife to the Board of Managers and Trustees ... June the 7th, 1910.
by Cortland County Home for Aged Women, Homer, N. Y. (1910)
- Forty million dollars back taxes collected. Arrears of ten years. Edward R. O'Malley, Attorney-general, Republican candidate for re-election. Albany Republican candidate for re-election.
by Unknown Author (1910)
- Founding of the city Ararat on Grand Island-by Mordecai M. Noah. Read before the society, March 5, 1866. By Hon Lewis F. Allen.
by Allen, Lewis Falley, 1800-1890. (1866)
- Frank M. Hollister.
by Norton, Charles P. (Charles Phelps), 1858-1922. (1918)
- Freer's glen at Watkins. A hand book for the use of tourists.
by Elwood, George May (1867)
- From Lake Erie to Morocco. The diplomatic controversy occasioned by the visit of a vessel from the Great Lakes, with a Buffalo captain, to Mediterranean ports in 1859. By George V. Brown ...
by Brown, George V. (1903)
- A Full and particular account of all the circumstances attending the loss of the steamboat Lexington, in Long-Island, on the night of January 13, 1840; as elicited in the evidences of the witnesses examined before the Jury of Inquest, held in New-York immediately after the lamentable event
by Unknown Author (1840)
- The function of state historian of New York.
by Paltsits, Victor Hugo, 1867-1952. (1909)