Browse by Title
- Early days on the Lakes, with an account of the cholera visitation of 1832. From manuscript records of Captain Augustus Walker.
by Walker, Augustus, d. 1865. (1896)
- The early firm of Juba Storrs and company. Read at club meetings Feb. 16, 1874, and in 1877. By the Rev. Albert Bigelow.
by Bigelow, Albert, 1827-1892. (1896)
- Early history of Suffolk County, L. I.
by Nicoll, Henry (1866)
- The early history of the Jews in New York, 1654-1664. Some new matter on the subject. Printed for the author and for the Publications of the American Jewish Historical Society, no. 18 (1909)
by Oppenheim, Samuel, 1857-1928 (1909)
- Early Long Island wills of Suffolk county, 1691-1703. An unabridged copy of the manuscript volume known as "The Lester will book"; being the record of the prerogative court of the county of Suffolk, New York. With genealogical and historical notes ...
by Pelletreau, William Smith,1840-1918 (1897)
- Early recollections of Buffalo.
by Snow, Julia F (Miller) (1913)
- Early reminiscences of Buffalo and vicinity. Read before the society, Mar. 19, 1866.
by Barton, James L., d. 1869. (1866)
- Early trade routes. Adventures and recollections of a pioneer trader, with an account of his share in the building of Buffalo harbor. By Captain James Sloan.
by Sloan, James, 1788?-1868. (1896)
- "Efficiency first." Program for Sixth annual conference of mayors and other officials of the cities of New York State. Troy, N.Y. June 1, 2 and 3, 1915, to discuss municipal problems.
by Troy, N. Y. (1915)
- The episode of the Adams and Caledonia.
by Emerson, George Douglas (1905)
- Erie railway tourist
by Erie Railroad Company (1874)
- Ernest Wende: a memoir, by Adelbert Moot.
by Moot, Adelbert, b. 1854. (1918)
- The evangelical ministry exemplified in the apostle Paul: a sermon preached in Murray-Street Church, December 2, 1821, on the occasion of resigning his charge of his congregation. With an appendix.
by Mason, John M. (John Mitchell), 1770-1829. (1822)
- Evert Augustus Duyckinck. A memorial sketch read before the New York Historical Society, January 7, 1879.
by Butler, William Allen, 1825-1902 (1879)
- The evolution of Stuyvesant Village. (New York City) Tenth to Bleecker Streets, Broadway to Second Avenue and around there
by Rikeman, Ann A. (1899)
- Executive usurpation in the removal of military officers
by Unknown Author (1841)
- Exercises at the laying of the corner stone of the Madison Avenue Reformed Church, May 23rd, 1870.
by New York, N. Y. Madison Avenue Reformed Church. (1871)
- Expedition of Captain Samuel Argall, afterwards governor of Virginia, knight, and c. to the French settlements in Acadia and to Manhattan island, A.D. 1613. By the editor.
by Folsom, George 1802-1869. (1841)
- Exploits of John Dickson, a participant in the affair of the Adams and Caledonia. Written from his own journal. By his daughter.
by Hoskinson, Mrs. James (Dickson) (1905)
- An expose of the measures which caused a suspension of the races on the Union Course in October, 1830; and the proceedings since October 1828, of the Association and manager in their respective relations. By the late manager.
by Colden, Cadwallader R. (1831)
- Exposure of a seven years' conspiracy inflicting greater loss and ruin on the City of New York than all other conspiracies, thefts, frauds and peculations combined
by New York State Pamphlets (1876)
- Extract from Castell's "Discoverie" of America, 1644. Reprinted from the original
by Castell, William, d. 1645. (1857)
- Extract from the journal of the voyage of the Half-Moon, Henry Hudson, master, from the Netherlands to the coast of North-America, in the year 1609. By Robert Juet, mate.
by Juet, Robert, d. 1611 (1841)
- Extract from Wagenaar's "Beschryving van Amsterdam", relating to the colony of New Amstel, on the Deleware. Tr. from the Dutch, by John Romeyn Brodhead.
by Wagenaar, Jan, 1709-1773. (1857)
- Extracts from de Laet and Aitzema, relating to New Netherland.
by Laet, Joannes de, 1593-1649. (1849)
- Extracts from the New world, or, A description of the West Indies. By John de Laet, director of the Dutch West India company, and c. Tr. from the original Dutch, by the editor.
by Laet, Joannes de, 1593-1649. (1841)
- Extracts from the voyages of David Pieterszen de Vries, master of artillery in the service of the United Provinces, and c., tr. from a Dutch manuscript in the Philadelphia library, by Dr. G. Troost
by Vries, David Pieterz. de. (1841)