Browse by Title
- "The D and H" and Chateau Gay to the heart of the Adirondacks, Saratoga, Lakes George and Champlain. Tourist Handbook.
by Unknown Author (1890)
- The danger and hope of the American people: a discourse on the day of the annual thanksgiving, in the State of New York
by Spring, Gardiner, 1785-1873. (1843)
- Dedication. Impressive exercises at the Munson-Williams memorial. The building transferred to the Oneida Historical Society.
by Unknown Author (1896)
- A description of Trenton Falls, Oneida county, N.Y.
by Sherman, John, 1772-1828 (1844)
- Description of the Colosseum, Broadway, 35th and 36th Streets, New York. The largest iron structure in the world. A history of the world renowned cycloramas ... of London of 1828, by day light ..., Paris by moonlight, and London of 1873, by night ...
by New York State Pamphlets (1874)
- A Description of the New Netherlands. Tr. from the original Dutch by Hon. Jeremiah Johnson
by Donck, Adriaen van der, d. 1655 (1841)
- A description of the province and city of New York; with plans of the city and several forts as they existed in the year 1695
by Miller, John, 1666-1724. (1843)
- Descriptive guide to the Adirondacks, (land of the thousand lakes) and to Saratoga Springs; Schroon Lake; Lakes Luzerne, George, and Champlain; the Ausable Chasm; the Thousand Islands; Massena Springs; and Trenton Falls
by Wallace, Edwin R. (1894)
- Development of constitutional law in New York state and the Constitutional convention of 1894. Read before the society, April 13, 1896. By Hon. Henry Wayland Hill ...
by Hill, Henry Wayland, 1853-1929. (1896)
- Dewey in '48. He gets things done.
by Republican Party. National Committee. (194-)
- Dinner in honor of His Excellency, the Right Honorable James Bryce, O. M. ... by The Pilgrims of the United States, on Saturday, the twenty-third of March one thousand, nine hundred and seven at the Waldorf-Astoria.
by The Pilgrims, New York. (1907)
- A discourse, delivered in different churches within the bound of the Classes of Poughkeepsie, in behalf of "The fund for the relief of disabled ministers, and of the widows and children of ministers of the Reformed Dutch Church
by Van Wagenen, John H. (1839)
- Discourse, preached at the dedication of the Second Congregational Unitarian Church, New York, December 7, 1826.
by Channing, William Ellery, 1780-1842. (1827)
- The divine goodness to the United States of America, particularly in the course of the last year. A Thanksgiving sermon, preached in New-York, February 19, 1795. By John M'Knight ...
by M'Knight, John, 1754-1823. (1795)
- The Dobbins papers.
by Dobbins, W. W. (Williams W.), 1800?-1877. (1905)
- Documents relating to the New York contest, showing the claims of the delegation elected by Congress districts, (in accordance with precedent and usage), to seats in the Charleston convention.
by Unknown Author (1860)
- Documents relating to the war of 1812; the letter-book of Gen. Sir Roger Hale Sheaffe. Now first published.
by Sheaffe, Sir Roger Hale, 1763-1851. (1904)
- Dr. Mason's speech, relative to the resignation of his pastoral charge, in the city of New York.
by Mason, John M. (John Mitchell), 1770-1829. (1810)
- Dutch in America.
by Arnoux, William Henry, 1831-1907 (1890)
- Duty to our own generation. A Thanksgiving sermon, preached in St. George's Church, New-York, December 12, 1850.
by Tyng, Stephen H. (Stephen Higginson), 1800-1885. (1850)