Browse by Author
Utica Morning Herald
- Governor Clinton's portrait. Presented to the Historical Society in due form -- A loan to the New Century Club (1895)
Van Rensselaer, Maunsell, 1819-1900
- Our ancient landmarks. The sermon delivered in St. Paul's Church, Albany, on the bi-centennial commemoration of the city's charter, the fourth Sunday after Trinity, 1886 (1886)
Van Schaack, Henry Cruger, 1802-1887
Van Wagenen, John H.
- A discourse, delivered in different churches within the bound of the Classes of Poughkeepsie, in behalf of "The fund for the relief of disabled ministers, and of the widows and children of ministers of the Reformed Dutch Church (1839)
Vanderbilt, Gertrude L (Lefferts)
- The social history of Flatbush, and manners and customs of the Dutch settlers in Kings County (1881) (1881)
- The social history of Flatbush, and manners and customs of the Dutch settlers in Kings County [Different Printing] (1881)
Veeder, M. A. (Major Albert), 1848-1915.
- Geology of Erie Canal. Salina marlytes and recent improvements. By Dr. M. A. Veeder, of Lyons, N.Y. (1899)
Verrazzano, Giovanni da, 1485?-1527
- The voyage of John de Verazzano, along the coast of North America, from Carolina to Newfoundland, A. D. 1524. Tr. from the original Italian, by Joseph G. Cogswell (1841)
Virginia (Colony) General assembly.
- Proceedings of the first assembly of Virginia, 1619. Communicated, with an introductory note, by George Bancroft. (1857)
Vries, David Pietersz de, fl. 1593-1655.
- Extracts from the voyages of David Pieterszen de Vries, master of artillery in the service of the United Provinces, and c., tr. from a Dutch manuscript in the Philadelphia library, by Dr. G. Troost (1841)
- Voyages from Holland to America, A. D. 1632 to 1644. By David Peterson de Vries. Tr. from the Dutch for the New York historical society, with an introduction and notes, by Henry C. Murphy. (1857)