Browse by Author
- Ride to Niagara in 1809 (1915)
Taber, Alicia Hopkins
- Some glimpses of the past. (1905)
Taft, Grace Ellis.
- Cayuga notes. (1913)
Teall, Sarah Sumner
- Onondaga's part in the Civil War. Arranged for publication by E. P. Tanner and Alice E. Northrup. (1915)
Thompson, Benjamin F. (Benjamin Franklin), 1784-1849
- History of Long Island; containing an account of the discovery and settlement; with other important and interesting matters to the present time (1839)
Ticonderoga historical society, Ticonderoga, N. Y.
- A memorial tablet at Ticonderoga, a corporation's gift to history. Reprinted by the Ticonderoga pulp and paper co., by permission of Ticonderoga historical society. (1911)
Tiffany, Orrin Edward
Troy, N. Y.
- "Efficiency first." Program for Sixth annual conference of mayors and other officials of the cities of New York State. Troy, N.Y. June 1, 2 and 3, 1915, to discuss municipal problems. (1915)
Troy, N.Y. Common Council.
- Memorial of the Common Council of Troy, on the subject of a bridge across the Hudson at Albany: with an appendix. (1841)
Turner, Chipman P.
- The pioneer period of western New York. Being largely reminiscences of the struggles to lay the foundations of an empire in the wilderness; and of the burning of Buffalo, the surrender of Fort Niagara, the flight of the inhabitants; with many incidents never before published. With an appendix containing a condensed record of important evens and dates. (1888)
- Pioneer history of the Holland purchase of western New York: embracing some account of the ancient remains ... and a history of pioneer settlement under the auspices of the Holland company; including reminiscences of the war of 1812; the origin, progress and completion of the Erie canal, etc., etc., etc. By O. Turner. (1850)