Browse by Author
Ramsay, David, fl. 1763-1792.
- The story of David Ramsay, trapper, smuggler and Indian slayer on the shores of Lake Erie and the Niagara. (1904)
Rasieres, Isaack de, b. 1595.
- New Netherland in 1627. Letter from Isaack de Rasieres to Samuel Blommaert, found in the Royal library at the Hague, and transmitted by Dr. M. F. A. G. Campbell to the N. Y. historical society. Tr. from the original Dutch by J. Romeyn Brodhead (1849)
- The case of Benjamin Rathbun; this remarkable financier's own statement of his operations in Buffalo and Niagara Falls, culminating in forgery and imprisonment. Now first published from his own manuscript written in jail (1913)
Rees, Otto van, 1825-1868
- Geschiedenis der Nederlandsche volkplantingen in Noord-Amerika, beschouwd uit het oogpunt der koloniale politiek (1855)
Reformed Dutch church (New Paltz, N.Y.)
- Records of the Reformed Dutch church of New Paltz, N.Y., containing an account of the organization of the church and the registers of consistories, members, marriages, and baptisms (1896)
Republican Party. National Committee.
Republican Party. New York (State)
Republican Party. New York (State) Oneida County
- Proceedings of the Republican county convention held at Rome, Friday, September 26, 1862, with the speeches of Hon. A. H. Bailey, Hon. Ward Hunt, Hon. Roscoe Conkling and Hiram T. Jenkins, esq. (1862)
Richards, Thomas Addison, 1820-1900
Richmond co., N.Y.
- Proceedings of the bi-centennial celebration of Richmond county, Staten Island, New York. November 1st, 1883 (1883)
Rikeman, Ann A.
- The evolution of Stuyvesant Village. (New York City) Tenth to Bleecker Streets, Broadway to Second Avenue and around there (1899)
Roberts, Ellis H. (Ellis Henry), 1827-1918.
- New York: the planting and the growth of the Empire state (Volume 1) (1887)
- New York: the planting and the growth of the Empire state (Volume 2) (1887)
Roberts, George C. M.
- Address delivered before the Local Preachers' Association of Baltimore, together with the annual address at Troy, N. Y., and centenary discourse before the National Association of Local Preachers of the M. E. Church, in John Street M. E. Church, New York City, with an appendix (1868)
Robinson, Charles Mulford, 1869-1917
- The life of Judge Augustus Porter, a pioneer in western New York, by his great-grandson, Charles Mulford Robinson. (1904)
Robinson, John 1575?-1625
- The seven articles from the church of Leyden, 1617. Communicated, with an introductory letter, by George Bancroft (1857)
Rockwell, Charles, 1806-1882
- The Catskill Mountains and the region around. Their scenery, legends, and history, with sketches in prose and verse by Cooper, Irving, Bryant, Cole, and others. (1867)
Rogers, E. P. (Ebenezer Platt), 1817-1881.
- The glory of New York: a discourse delivered in the South reformed church on Thanksgiving day, November 26th, 1874 (1874)
Romeyn, J. B. (John Brodhead), 1777-1825.
- An introductory sermon, delivered in the new Presbyterian Church, in Cedar-Street, New-York, November 13, 1808, the first Sabbath after being installed pastor of said church ... (1808)
- An introductory sermon, delivered in the new Presbyterian Church, in Cedar-Street, New-York, November 13, 1808, the first Sabbath after being installed pastor of said church ... [Different Printing] (1808)
Roosevelt, Theodore, 1858-1919
- New York (1918)
Rowan, Stephen N., 1787-1835.
- Jacob's address to Laban. A sermon, preached in the Reformed Dutch Church at Greenwich, in the city of New York, August 9, 1818, on occasion of announcing to the congregation the resignation of his call. (1818)
Russell, George B.
Ruttenber, Edward Manning, 1825-1907
- History of the county of Orange, with a history of the town and city of Newburgh; general, analytical and biographical (1875)