Browse by Author
Palmer, Mary A Witherell.
- The wreck of the Walk-in-the-Water, pioneer steamboat on the western lakes. By Mary A. Witherell Palmer, a passenger on its last trip, 1821. Communicated to the Buffalo Historical Society in 1865 (1896)
Paltsits, Victor Hugo, 1867-1952.
Park, Julian, b. 1888.
Parker, Arthur Caswell, 1881-1955.
- The life of general Ely S. Parker, last grand sachem of the Iroquois and General Grant's military secretary, by Arthur C. Parker ... (1919)
Parker, Ely Samuel, 1828-1895.
- Writings of General Parker. Extracts from his letters, and an autobiographical memoir of historical interest. (1905)
Parker, Jane Ann (Williams)
Parker, Sarah H. A.
- A brief historical sketch of the First Presbyterian Church; written in commemoration of the one hundredth anniversary (1918)
Parrish, Jasper, 1767-1836.
- Story of Captain Jasper Parrish, captive, interpreter and United States sub-agent to the Six nations Indians. (1903)
Parton, James, 1822-1891
Pelletreau, William Smith,1840-1918
- Early Long Island wills of Suffolk county, 1691-1703. An unabridged copy of the manuscript volume known as "The Lester will book"; being the record of the prerogative court of the county of Suffolk, New York. With genealogical and historical notes ... (1897)
Phelps, Henry Pitt, b. 1844
- The Albany hand-book. A strangers' guide and residents' manual ... Comp. and alphabetically arranged by H. P. Phelps (1884)
- A Letter to Samuel Osgood, esq., occasioned by his letter upon the subject of episcopacy; addressed to a young gentleman of this city. By Philalethes. (1807)
The Pilgrims, New York.
- Dinner in honor of His Excellency, the Right Honorable James Bryce, O. M. ... by The Pilgrims of the United States, on Saturday, the twenty-third of March one thousand, nine hundred and seven at the Waldorf-Astoria. (1907)
Plymouth Church (Brooklyn, New York, N.Y.)
- Unveiling of the windows of Plymouth Church; depicting the history of Puritanism and its influence upon the institutions and people of the Republic, December 29, 1907 (1907)
Poole, Mrs. Martha (Fitch) 1818-1903
Porter, Augustus, 1769-1849.
- Narrative of early years in the life of Judge Augustus Porter. Written by him in 1848 for the Young men's association of Buffalo; the manuscript subsequently deposited with the Buffalo Historical Society. Now first published. (1904)
Post, Eugene J.
Presbyterian Church in the United States of America. Presbyteries. Geneva.
Putnam, A. P. (Alfred Porter), 1827-1906.
- Unitarianism in Brooklyn. A sermon preached ... in the Church of the Saviour, Brooklyn, N. Y., at the commemorative services, held April 25th, 1869, on the twenty-fifth anniversary of the consecration of the church, and the installation of its first minister; with an account of the social festival of the proceding evening, and various illustrative notes (1869)