Browse by Author
O'Callaghan, Edmund Bailey, 1797-1880.
- Index to volumes one, two and three of translations of Dutch manuscripts, in the office of the secretary of state of the state of New York (1870)
O'Conor, Charles, 1804-1884.
Olds, Gamaliel Smith, 1777-1848.
Olmsted, John Bartow, b. 1854.
Oneida Historical Society
- Oneida Community 1848-1901. (1901)
- List of officers and Committees, articles of incorporation, Constitution, rule of the house of the Onondaga Club. (1866)
Onondaga Historical Association, Syracuse, N.Y.
- Local history leaflet. (1896-1904)
- Manual of the Onondaga historical association. (1906)
- The Onondaga historical association Syracuse, N. Y. [Its officers, history, charter, by-laws, members, donations, and relics] (1865)
Oppenheim, Samuel, 1857-1928
- The early history of the Jews in New York, 1654-1664. Some new matter on the subject. Printed for the author and for the Publications of the American Jewish Historical Society, no. 18 (1909) (1909)
Osborn, Henry Fairfield, 1857-1935.
- The State Museum and state progress; an address delivered at the dedication of the New York State education building, October 15, 1912 (1912)
Osborn, William Church.
Osgood, Howard Lawrence, 1855-1909
- Rochester; its founders and its founding, by Howard L. Osgood. Read before the Rochester Historical Society, April 13th, 1894 (1894)
- The struggle for Monroe County, by Howard L. Osgood. Read before the Rochester Historical Society, May 13, 1892. (1892)