Browse by Author
Laet, Joannes de, 1593-1649.
- Extracts from de Laet and Aitzema, relating to New Netherland. (1849)
- Extracts from the New world, or, A description of the West Indies. By John de Laet, director of the Dutch West India company, and c. Tr. from the original Dutch, by the editor. (1841)
Lambrechtsen, Nicolaas Cornelis, 1752-1823
- A history of the New Netherlands, by Sir N. C. Lambrechtsen ... Tr. from the original Dutch, by ... Francis Adrian Van der Kemp (1841)
Landon, Joseph, fl. 1796-1863.
- Notes of Joseph Landon, a surveyor who reached Buffalo Creek in 1796, and settled here in 1806. From the original manuscript, written for the Buffalo Historical Society about 1863. (1904)
- A Niagara Falls tourist of the 1817. Being the journal of Captain Richard Langslow of the honorable East India service. (1896)
Lant and Silvernail, Valatie, N. Y.
- Ontario County, 1884-5 directory, containing the general directories of Canandaigua and Geneva, together with the Buiness Directories of all other villages in Ontario County, the Farmers' Directory and other miscellaneous information (1885)
Larned, J. N. (Josephus Nelson), 1836-1913.
- An historical sketch of the Buffalo library, prior to the free library movement. By J.N. Larned, superintendent, 1877-1897. (1896)
- Selected papers and addresses, by J. N. Larned. (1915)
- William Pryor Letchworth. By J. N. Larned. (1913)
Lewis, Alfred Henry, 1857-1914
- Richard Croker (1901)
- New York in 1692. Letter from Charkes Lodwick, to Mr. Francis Lodwick and Mr. Hooker, dated May 20, 1692. Read before the Royal society of London. (Copied from the original in the British museum, for John Carter Brown, esq. of Providence, and by him communicated for publication.) (1848)
Long island railroad company.
- Long island (1882)
- Relation of natural laws to Christian theology: an Address develivered at the inauguration of the author as Professor of Christian Theology in the Theological Seminary at Auburn, June 15, 1853. (1853)
Longstreth, Thomas Morris
Lord, John Chase, 1805-1877.
- Annual address by the Rev. John C. Lord, D.D. Preachers, pedagogues and poets of Buffalo in 1825. Delivered at St. James hall, by appointment of the Buffalo Historical Society, on the occasion of the fourth "Old folks' festival," Jan. 24, 1867. (1867)
- Ode. Read at the dedication of Forest Lawn Cemetery, September 28, 1866. (1866)
- Samuel Wilkeson. Paper read before the society, 1871. By the Rev. John C. Lord, D.D. (1896)