Browse by Author
- A history of the Israelites in Buffalo. Read the society, March 20, 1876, and revised and continued to the present time. By Rev. S. Falk (1876)
Fanshaw, D. (Publisher)
- The Scenery of the Catskill mountains as described by Irving, Cooper, Bryant, Willis Gaylord Clark, N. P. Willis, Miss Martineau, Tyrone Power, Park Benjamin, Thomas Cole, and other eminent writers (1840)
Fargo, Francis F
Favreau, J. Arthur.
- La grande semaine; fetes du troisieme centenaire de la decouverte du lac Champlain, recit complet, avec poemes inedits, gravures, discours en francais et tous les details d'un interet particulier pour le public de langue francaise, redige par J. Arthur Favreau. (1909)
Fernow, Berthold, 1837-1908
- Albany and its place in the history of the United States. A memorial sketch written for the 200th anniversary of its birthday as a city (1866)
Fifth avenue bank of New York.
- Fifth Avenue; glances at the vicissitudes and romance of a world renowned thoroughfare, together with many rare illustrations that bring back an interesting past. (1915)
Fillmore, Millard, pres. U. S., 1800-1874
- Inaugural address of the Hon. Millard Fillmore. Delivered at American hall, July 1, 1862. (1862)
- Millard Fillmore papers Ed. by Frank H. Severance (Volume 1) (1907)
- Millard Fillmore papers Ed. by Frank H. Severance (Volume 2) (1907)
Finney, Charles Grandison, 1792-1875.
Fish, Stuyvesant, 1851-1923.
- Constitution Island. Written for the Historical Society of Newburgh Bay and the Highlands, at Newburgh, in the county of Orange, New York. (1914)
Fisher, Clarence L
Fiske, Willard 1831-1904
- The Jesuit well (18--)
Folsom, George 1802-1869.
- Expedition of Captain Samuel Argall, afterwards governor of Virginia, knight, and c. to the French settlements in Acadia and to Manhattan island, A.D. 1613. By the editor. (1841)
- A few particulars concerning the directors general or governors, of New Netherlands. By the editor. (1841)
- Historical sketch of the New York Historical Society. (1841)
Fowler, Henry, 1824-1872.
- History of the church of Christ in Auburn. A discourse preached at the First Presbyterian Church, Thanksgiving Day, November 28, 1867, containing a review of the planting and growth of all the denominations in the city, and the theological seminary ... (1867)
Fowler, P. H. (Philemon Halsted), 1814-1879.
- Reminiscences of fifteen years of the history of the First Presbyterian Church, Utica, N. Y. A discourse delivered January 7, 1866. Published by request of the congregation. (1866)