Browse by Author
Earle, Alice Morse, 1851-1911
Eastman, Francis Smith
- History of the state of New York, from the first discovery of the country to the present time. (1828)
Eaton, Dorman Bridgman, 1823-1899.
- Our police courts; speeches of D. B. Eaton, esq., on the bill to secure better administration in the police courts of the City of New York, made before the Judiciary Committee of the Assembly, Feb. 7th and 13th, 1873. Printed by the Council of Political Reform, March, 1873, with an appendix relative to the three new bills on the same subject (1873)
Eaton, Horace, 1810-1883.
Eaton, I. F.
- The history of Coney Island, from its first discovery in 4, 11, 44, down to last night, in rhyme. Adapted for all children under eighty-five, and profusely illustrated by the author, with maps and sketches in water colors, drawings of bier, and many dry cuts. (1879)
Edmund Burke, 1729-1797.
- Letter from Edmund Burke, to the Committee of correspondence for the General assembly of New York, respecting the effect of the Quebec bill upon the boundary of New York (1848)
Edwards, Tyro, 1809-1894.
- Reasons for thankfulness: a discourse delivered in the First Presbyterian Church in Rochester, N. Y. on the day of Annual Thanksgiving, December 15, 1836 (1837)
Efner, Elijah D., b.1791.
- The adventures and enterprises of Elijah D. Efner. Manuscript dated January 21, 1865. An autobiographical memoir. (1896)
Elkington, Joseph, 1859-1920.
Ellingwood, N. Dane
- A reply to a pamphlet, written by George Wotherspoon, relative to a resolution passed by the Standing Committee, denying the application of Christ Church, New Brighton, to be admitted into union (1850)
Elmendorf, Henry Livingston, 1852-1906.
- The Buffalo free library movement in the year 1897. By Henry L. Elmendorf, superintendent since 1897. (1896)
Elstner Publishing Company, Buffalo.
- The industries of Buffalo: a resume of the mercantile and manufacturing progress of the Queen City of the Lakes, together with a condensed summary of her material development and history, and a series of comprehensive sketches of her representative business houses. (1887)
Elwood, George May
Emerson, George Douglas
Episcopal Church. Albany (Diocese). Woman's Diocesan League.
- Historical and architectural guide to the Cathedral of All Saints, Albany, with short sketches of the church history in the state and diocese (1891)
Erie Railroad Company
- Erie railway tourist (1874)