Browse by Author
- Bonded indebtedness of the counties, cities, towns and villages of the state of New York. Collected and compiled by Hiram Calkins, clerk of the Constitutional Commission (1873)
Cambridge, N. Y.
- Proceedings of the centennial anniversary of the old town of Cambridge / Compiled by Smart and Noble (1874)
Campbell, Dudley M
Campbell, Thomas Joseph
Castell, William, d. 1645.
Cayuga Asylum for Destitute Children, Auburn, N. Y.
- Report, rules, regulations and statistics ... together with Act of incorporation, by-laws, etc., from ... May, 1852, to October, 1882 (1882)
Cayuga County Historical Society, Auburn N.Y.
- Manual of the Cayuga County Historical Society, Auburn, New York, August 1, 1893 (1893)
- History of Cayuga County, New York. Compiled from papers in the archives of the Cayuga County Historical Society, with special chapters by local authors from 1775 to 1908. (1908)
- Collections of the Cayuga County Historical Society (Number 1, 1879): The Journal of Lieut. John L. Hardenbergh of the Second New York Continental Regiment from May 1 to October 3, 1779, in General Sullivan's Campaign against the Western Indians (1879)
- Collections of the Cayuga County Historical Society (Number 2, 1882): 4th and 5th Annual Address; Historical Sketch of the Friends in Cayuga County; Inventors and Inventions of Cayuga County (1882)
- Collections of the Cayuga County Historical Society (Number 3, 1884): Early Chapters of Seneca History: Jesuit Missions in Sonnontouan, 1656-1684 (1884)
- Collections of the Cayuga County Historical Society (Number 4, 1887): 9th Annual Address in Regard to the Death of the Rev. Charles Hawley, D.D. (1887)
- Collections of the Cayuga County Historical Society (Number 5, 1887): Sewers: Ancient and Modern (1887)
- Collections of the Cayuga County Historical Society (Number 6, 1888): Extract from the Minutes of the Annual Meeting, 1888, and various papers (1888)
- Collections of the Cayuga County Historical Society (Number 7, 1889): 12th Annual Address and Papers (1889)
- Collections of the Cayuga County Historical Society (Number 8, 1890): Record of Current Events, 1877-1878 (1890)
- Collections of the Cayuga County Historical Society (Number 9, 1891): Record of Current Events (1891)
- Collections of the Cayuga County Historical Society (Number 10, 1893): The Beginning of the Republican Party in Cayuga County; Manual of Cayuga County Historical Society (1893)
- Collections of the Cayuga County Historical Society (Number 11, 1894): Record of Current Events, 1890-1894 (1894)
Channing, William Ellery, 1780-1842.
- Discourse, preached at the dedication of the Second Congregational Unitarian Church, New York, December 7, 1826. (1827)
Charlotte, N. Y.
- Celebration of the one hundredth anniversary of American independence, at Sinclairville, N. Y., July 4, 1876, in the sixty-eighth year of the settlement of the town of Charlotte; including the historical address by Obed Edson. With an appendix (1876)
Chase, Franklin Henry, 1864-
- Onondaga's soldiers of the Revolution. Official records, compiled by Frank H. Chase, secretary of the Onondaga Historical Association. (1895)
Cheney, Timoghy Collingwood, 1808-1871.
- Reminiscences of Syracuse, by Timothy C. Cheney. Comp. by Parish B. Johnson from personal recollections of the author; first pub. in the Syracuse daily standard. (1915)
- Gazeteer and business directory of Ontario County, N.Y., for 1867-8. (1867)
- Gazetteer and business directory of Otsego county, N .Y. for 1872-3. (1872)
Chorley,Edward Clowes, 1865
- History of St. Philip's church in the Highlands, Garrison, New York, including, up to 1840, St. Peter's church on the manor of Cortlandt (1912)
Christ Church (Tarrytown, N.Y.)
- Statement of facts submitted by the rector, wardens, and vestry of Christ Church in the village of Tarrytown. December 28, 1863. (1864)
Church of the Most Holy Rosary, Syracuse, N.Y.
City Club of New York.
- Protecting the future of New York City; a plea for stricter regulations in certain matters pending before the Commission on Building Districts and Restrictions, April, 1916 (1916)
Clark, Frederick Gorham, 1819-1886.
- The seven years of building. A sermon delivered in the West 23d St. Presbyterian Church, on Sabbath morning, April 10, 1859, by Rev. Frederick G. Clark, on the seventh anniversary of his installation (1859)
- The seven years of building. A sermon delivered in the West 23d St. Presbyterian Church, on Sabbath morning, April 10, 1859, by Rev. Frederick G. Clark, on the seventh anniversary of his installation [Different Printing] (1859)
Clark, Laban, 1778-1868.
- Semi-centennial sermon, delivered before the New York East Conference, and published by request. (1851)
Clarke, Joseph Morison, b. 1827
- First annual address to the congregation of St. James' Free Church, Syracuse. Delivered September 25th, 1859, by the rector ... (1859)
Clinton, George William, 1807-1885.
- Life of Stephen Champlin, the man who fired the first shot and the last shot in the battle of Lake Erie. Paper read before the Buffalo Historical Society, Dec. 5, 1870, by Hon. George W. Clinton. (1905)
Cochrane, Charles H.
- The history of the town of Marlborough, Ulster county, New York: from the first settlement in 1712, by Capt. Wm. Bond, to 1887. (1887)
Colden, Cadwallader, 1688-1776
- Correspondence between Lieutenant Governor Cadwallader Colden, and William Smith, jun., the historian, respecting certain alleged errors and misstatements, contained in the History of New York, with sundry other papers relating to that controversy (1848)
- An expose of the measures which caused a suspension of the races on the Union Course in October, 1830; and the proceedings since October 1828, of the Association and manager in their respective relations. By the late manager. (1831)
Colt, Judah, 1761-1832.
- Judah Colt's narrative; experiences as pioneer surveyor in western New York, and as agent for the Pennsylvania population company, 1789-1808. (1904)
Comite France-Amerique, Paris. Mission Champlain, 1912.
- La Mission Champlain aux Etats-Unis et au Canada, avril-mai 1912. Avec 23 portraits hors texte de Cormon, 2 planches hors texte de Lepere, dessins dans le texte de G. Hanotaux fils, culs-de-lampe et ornements par mme. Camille Hanotaux. (1913)
Comstock, Anthony, 1844-1915.
- Race track infamy; or, Do gamblers own New York State? A scathing exposure of how the constitution of New York State is flagrantly violated by common gamblers. (1904)
Conant, J. E., and Company Lowell, Mass.
- Pledged to the highest bona fide bidders at absolute auction sale. The plants of the Empire State Engineering Company and the Twinco Stamping Works at Rome, New York (1910)
Congregational Church, Homer, N. Y.
Congregational Churches in New York. Conference.
- Minutes of the General Association of New York, at their meeting in Eaton Village, Madison County, August 24, 1843; with an appendix, containing the narrative of the state of religion, etc., etc. (1843)
Cook, George Hammell 1818-1889
- The industrial advantages of Gloversville, N.Y., together with an account of her material development and progress and a series of comprehensive sketches of her representative business enterprises. Compiled and published under the supervision of the Board of Trade (1890)
Cooley, James Ewing, 1802-1882.
- Speech of the Hon. James E. Cooley, before the democracy of Syracuse, in mass meeting assembled, on Tuesday evening, Nov. 1, 1853 (1853)
Cortland County Home for Aged Women, Homer, N. Y.
- Formal presentation of a new building erected by Ebenezer G. Ranney and wife to the Board of Managers and Trustees ... June the 7th, 1910. (1910)
Crawford, John Agnew.
- The nation and the church congratulated. A sermon preached on the day of general thanksgiving, November 27, 1851, in the church of the Rev. Dr. McLeod, New York. (1851)
Cuffman, William H.
- Business gazetteer and directory of Romulus, Seneca Co., N. Y., for 1886. Compiled and published by Wm. H. Cuffman. (1886)
Curtis, George William, 1824-1892
- Lotus-eating; a summer book. (1856)