Browse by Author
Baldwin, M. M.
- Historical sketch of the town of Groton, Tompkins county, N. Y. [computer file], being a lecture delivered before the Groton literary association, by Prof. M. M. Baldsin ... Friday evening, April 10, 1868 (1868)
Bank of the Manhattan Company, New York.
Baptists. New York (State) Broome and Tioga Association.
- Minutes of the eightieth anniversary of the Broome and Tioga Baptist Association, held with the Calvary Baptist Church, Binghamton, N. Y., June 9 and 10, 1903. (1903)
Bardeen, C. W. (Charles William) 1847-1924.
- A brief descriptive geography of the Empire state for the use of schools; with 25 outline maps on uniform scale, 5 relief maps, and 125 illustrations (1895)
Barnes, Willams, 1824-1913
Barton, James L., d. 1869.
Beauchamp, William Martin, 1830-1925
- Indian names in New-York, with a selection from other states, and some Onondaga names of plants, etc. (1893)
- Notes of other days in Skaneateles, written for the Skaneateles democrat in 1876, by the Rev. Wm. M. Beauchamp. (1915)
- Revolutionary soldiers resident or dying in Onondaga County, N.Y.; with supplementary list of possible veterans, based on a pension list of Franklin H. Chase, Syracuse, N.Y. Prepared by Rev. W. M. Beauchamp ... for the Onondaga Historical Association (1913)
- Supplement to Revolutionary soldiers of Onondaga. (1915)
Benson, Egbert, 1746-1833.
Bigelow, Albert, 1827-1892.
- The early firm of Juba Storrs and company. Read at club meetings Feb. 16, 1874, and in 1877. By the Rev. Albert Bigelow. (1896)
Binghamton, N. Y. First Presbyterian Church.
Bird, William A 1796-1878.
- Reminiscences of the boundary survey between the United States and British provinces. Read before the society, February 1, 1864. By William A. Bird. (1896)
Birdsall, Ralph, 1871-1918.
- The story of Cooperstown. (1917)
Blakeslee, Samuel, b. 1759
Boone, H. H.
Bridel, Jean Louis, 1759-1821.
Brodhead, John Romeyn, 1814-1873.
- The final report of John Romeyn Brodhead, agent of the state of New-York, to procure and transcribe documents in Europe, relative to the colonial history of said state. Made to the Governor, 12th February, 1845. (1845)
- Memoir on the early colonization of New Netherland. (1849)
Brookhaven, N. Y.
- Records of the town of Brookhaven, Suffolk County, N. Y. ... Copied from the original records, in their order, under the direction of the supervisor and justices of the peace, and pub. by the authority of the town (1880-93)
Brown, George V.
- From Lake Erie to Morocco. The diplomatic controversy occasioned by the visit of a vessel from the Great Lakes, with a Buffalo captain, to Mediterranean ports in 1859. By George V. Brown ... (1903)
Bruce, Wallace, 1844-1914
Bryant, William Clement
- The braves' rest; or, The old Seneca Mission Cemetery. Communicated to the Society. (1862)
- Captain Brant and the Old King. The tragedy of Wyoming. Read before the society, April 1, 1889. By William Clement Bryant. (1896)
- Orlando Allen. Glimpses of life in the village of Buffalo. Read before the society, April 16, 1877. By William Cl Bryant. (1877)
Buffalo Historical Society
- Appendix A, B, C, Buffalo Historical Society Publications and Index (1837-1838) (1838)
- Appendix and Index to Volume 4 of the Buffalo Historical Society Publications (1896)
- Appendix and Index to Volume VI of the Buffalo Historical Society Publications (1903)
- Appendix and Index to Volume 7 of the Buffalo Historical Society Publications (1904)
- Appendix A, B, Buffalo Historical Society publications and Index (1906) (1906)
- Appendix and Index to Volume 17 of the Buffalo Historical Society Publications (1913)
- Appendix and index to Volume 18 of the Buffalo Historical Society Publications (1914)
- Appendix and index to Volume 19 of the Buffalo Historical Society Publications (1918)
- Buffalo Historical Society Publications (Vol. 1, 1879) (1879)
- Canal enlargements in New York state. Papers on the barge campaign and related topics. (1909)
- The new home of the historical society in Delaware park (1902)
- Papers relating to the burning of Buffalo, and to the Niagara frontier prior to and during the war of 1812 (1906)
- Participation of the Buffalo Historical Society in the Erie canal centenary, celebrated at Rome, N. Y., July 4, 1917. (1918)
- Proceedings of the Buffalo Historical Society 1915, 1916, 1917: appendix to v.22 (1918)
- Red Jacket. (1885)
- The semi-centennial of the Buffalo Historical Society, May 20, 1912 (1913)
- What became of Perry's fleet. (1905)
- Where is Buffalo? The determination of its latitude and longitude in 1861. (1918)
- The Pictorial year-book and calendar for 1888. with Buffalo events in 1887, valuable statistics, etc. Illustrated from the Sunday express (1888)
Buffalo. Chamber of commerce. Canal committee.
Bungay, George W. (George Washington), 1818-1892
- Pen and ink portraits of the senators, assemblymen, and state officers, of the state of New York (1857)
Bunn, Matthew, b. 1772?
Burchard, S. D. (Samuel Dickinson), 1812-1891.
- Causes of national solicitude. A sermon preached in the Thirteenth Street Presbyterian Church, New York, on Thanksgiving Day, Nov. 25, 1847 (1848)
- Memorial sermon, preached in the thirteenth Street Presbyterian Church, on May 1st, 1864, being the 25th anniversary of his Pastorate (1864)
Burt, N. C. (Nathaniel Clark), 1825-1874.
- National character. A Thanksgiving discourse, delivered November 15th, 1855, in the Franklin Street Presbyterian Church (1855)
Butler, Benjamin Franklin, 1795-1858
- Outline of the constitutional history of New York, an anniversary discourse, delivered at the request of the New York historical society, in the city of New York, November 19, 1847 (1848)