Browse by Author
Abbott, John S.C. (John Stevens Cabot), 1805-1877
Acrelius, Israel, 1714-1800.
- New Sweden, or the Swedish settlements on the Deleware. Tr. from the original Swedish, by the late Nicholas Collin. (1841)
Adam, Robert Borthwick, 1833-1904.
Albany. St. Peter's Church.
Alexander, De Alva Stanwood, 1846-1925
- A political history of the state of New York (Volume I, 1774-1832) (1906)
- A political history of the state of New York (Volume II, 1833-1861) (1907)
- A political history of the state of New York (Volume III, 1861-1882) (1909)
Allen, Lewis F. (Lewis Falley), 1800-1890.
- First appearance, in 1832, of the cholera in Buffalo. With incidental notices of the late Roswell H. Haskins. Extract from paper read before the society. By Lewis F. Allen. (1896)
- Founding of the city Ararat on Grand Island-by Mordecai M. Noah. Read before the society, March 5, 1866. By Hon Lewis F. Allen. (1866)
Allen, Orlando, 1803-1874.
- Personal recollections of Captain Jones and Parrish, and of the payment of Indian annuities in Buffalo. (1903)
American Scenic and Historic Preservation Society.
- The American Scenic and Historic Preservation Society, a national society for the protection of natural scenery, the preservation of historic landmarks and the improvement of cities (1911)
- An appeal for the preservation of City Hall Park, New York, with a brief history of the park. (1910)
- A Review and exposition of the falsehoods and misrepresentations, of a pamphlet addressed to the Republicans of the county of Saratoga, signed "A Citizen;" printed by "Ulysses F. Doubleday." (1816)
Arnoux, William Henry, 1831-1907
- Dutch in America. (1890)
Atwater, Moses, 1765-1847.
- Moses Atwater of Canandagua, N. Y., to Samuel J. Andrews of Derby, Conn. A packet of letters relating to the early history of Rochester. 1812-14. (1914)