About the Project
About this Online Implementation
The present access system is known as DLXS and was designed by the University of Michigan Digital Library Production Service (DLPS). For information about DLXS, see http://www.dlxs.org.
Those involved in the Cornell University Library implementation include:
- Peter Hoyt, Division of Library Information Technologies, designed the original processing routines that automated the generation of OCR from TIFF page images.
- George Kozak, Division of Library Information Technologies, provides ongoing systems support for the MoA hardware and software, including metadata and indexing.
- Stephen Rokitka, Division of Library Information Technologies, provided the banner images and the new user interface in the Cornell Implementation.
- David Ruddy, Division of Library Information Technologies, was responsible for the original encoding of the MoA bibliographic metadata and OCRed text, installing the DLPS middleware at Cornell, and for adjusting and modifying that middleware as needed for the Cornell data and environment.
- Noni Korf Vidal and David Jones created the original page banner images used in the Cornell implementation.