Browse the May Anti-Slavery Collection
Sorted by Author |
Sorted by Title | Sorted by Date
| A |
(no author) |
O'Connell, Daniel, 1775-1847.
- Loyal National Repeal Association : the following is a copy of the address, which was read by the Liberator, at the meeting on Wednesday : the Committee to whom the address from the Cincinnati Irish Repeal Association, on the subject of Negro slavery in the United States of America, was referred, have agreed to the following report .... (1843)
- Speech of Daniel O'Connell, before the Repeal Association : on the occasion of the reception of a communication from the Pennsylvania Anti-Slavery Society. (1843)
- Daniel O'Connell's letter. (1843)
- Liberty or slavery? : Daniel O'Connell on American slavery : reply to O'Connell by Hon. S.P. Chase. (1863) available in print
- Opinion of the late Daniel O'Connell, Esq., M.P. respecting slavery in the United States. (1843)
- Address of the Irish liberator, to the Irish Repeal Association of Cincinnati, Ohio : with the Pope's bull on slavery and the slave trade. (1843) available in print
- Another voice from Ireland. (1843) available in print
- Daniel O'Connell upon American slavery : with other Irish testimonies. (1860) available in print
- Irish patriot : Daniel O'Connel's legacy to Irish Americans, The (1863) available in print
O'Reilly, Henry, 1806-1886.
- Great questions of the times, exemplified in the antagonistic principles involved in the slaveholders' rebellion against democratic institutions as well as against the national union : as set forth in the speech of the Hon. Lorenzo Sherwood, ex-member of the Texan legislature, delivered at Champlain, in northern N.Y., Oct. 1862 : and also in the 1. Resolutions of the Democratic League; 2. In an economic view of the present contest, by S. Dewitt Bloodgood; 3. In the views of the loyal press of the North; 4. And in an incipient chapter of the Rebellion, concerning "The Texas secessionists, versus, Lorenzo Sherwood in 1856", The (1862) available in print
- Origin and objects of the slaveholders' conspiracy against democratic principles : as well as against the national union, illustrated in the speeches of Andrew Jackson Hamilton, in the statements of Lorenzo Sherwood, ex-member of the Texas legislature, and in the publications of the democratic League, etc. (1862) available in print
- Real motives of the rebellion : The slaveholders' conspiracy, depicted by southern loyalists in its treason against democratic principles, as well as against the national union, showing a contest of slavery and nobility versus free government ... Address of the Democratic League to the "Loyal leagues" and loyal men throughout the land, The (1864) available in print
O'Sullivan, John L. (John Louis), 1813-1895.
Officer of the commission.
Ogilby, John, 1600-1676.
Ogle, Charles, 1798-1841.
Ohio Anti-Slavery Convention (1835 : Putnam)
Ohio Anti-Slavery Society.
- Report of the third anniversary of the Ohio Anti-Slavery Society : held in Granville, Licking County, Ohio, on the 30th of May, 1838. (1838) available in print
- Narrative of the late riotous proceedings against the liberty of the press, in Cincinnati : with remarks and historical notices, relating to emancipation (1836) available in print
- Report of the second anniversary of the Ohio Anti Slavery Society : held in Mount Pleasant, Jefferson County, Ohio, on the twenty-seventh of April, 1837. (1837) available in print
- Condition of the people of color in the state of Ohio : with interesting anecdotes. (1839) available in print
Ohio State Christian Anti-Slavery Convention (1859 : Columbus, Ohio)
Ohio. Governor (1860-1862 : Dennison)
Ohio. Governor (1864-1865 : Brough)
Oliver, James Edward.
One of Dr. Beecher's former parishioners.
One who has considered both sides of the question.
Opie, Amelia Alderson, 1769-1853.
Ordronaux, John, 1830-1908.
Orth, Godlove S. (Godlove Stein), 1817-1882.
Osbon, A. M. (Abiathar M.)
Otey, James Hervey, 1800-1863.
Ouseley, William Gore, Sir, 1797-1866.
Owen, Robert Dale, 1801-1877.