Access and Use
INFORMATION FOR USERS
Cite As:George W. Remaily papers, #6665. Division of Rare and Manuscript Collections, Cornell University Library.
Folder titles are often derived from original folder titles, though in some cases they are not descriptive of all the material in the folder. Original folder order has, for the most part, been maintained. Order seems somewhat random. In some cases no folder title or theme could be established these items are labeled as miscellaneous. Remaily reused many pieces of paper for notes so sometimes the fronts and backs of notes are not related.
Books in the collection have been removed and the titles can be found within the Library system. Books removed include:
- Les Vignes Americaines, porte-greffes et producteurs directs.
- Growth and development by Sussman 2nd ed 1964
- Control mechanisms in plant development by Galston
- Writing a technical paper by Menzel
- Proceedings of the third International Symposium on Grape Breeding, June 15-18, 1980
- Recherches sur les methodes d'identification et de classification des Vitace... 2 Vol
- Vignes americaines. Porte-greffes et producteurs-directs; caracteres - aptitudes... 1902 by Ravaz
- Genetic resources in plants; their exploration and conservation by Frankel
- Grapes under glass by Parsons
- Deutscher Wein Atles mit Wein Lexikon by Hans Ambrosi
- La Selection et L'Hybridation Chez La Bigne
Japanese book on grapes, all Japanese, signed, maybe by author, 1988. ISBN 4-540-86086-0 C2061