Trustee's Record Book, Sept. 10, 1825-Feb. 1, 1899 [series]: This volume includes minutes of yearly meeting to elect trustees and an account of the incorporation of the church on April 3, 1824 at the beginning of the volume, Items of note include:
Feb. 24, 1847 Resolved to buy a lot and build a parsonage on it.
1854 No meeting.
1859 No meeting.
April l86l Voted to tear down the old house of worship and build a new one.
1862 Discussion of pew rental.
1863 Account of the church's financial situation and copy of the subscription list. (Note: After 1863 financial reports are included in the minutes.)
1869 No meeting.
1880 Resolved to call the church the Baptist Church of Farmer Village.