First Methodist Episcopal Church of Port Gibson records,
First Methodist Episcopal Church of Port Gibson (Port Gibson, N.Y.)
1 reel microfilm.
Records of the Port Gibson Charge (which included East Palmyra until 1853) including: minutes of stewards and leaders meetings (1841-1853, 1853-1865); trustees' account books (1834-1901); church register (1844-1868) and misccellaneous sheets. Also include financial records, membership lists, and meeting minutes.
Language: Collection material in English
Division of Rare and Manuscript Collections, Cornell University Library