Sheet establishing the Methodist Female Missionary Society, on the Hector Circuit, dated
April 9, 1845
. (Item 1)
This sheet includes both the resolution to establish the Society and its Constitution. Included in the constitution was the official structure, con-sisting of a President, a Vice-President, Secretary, Treasurer, and fourteen "Managers," being two representatives from each of the classes in the Hector Circuit 2-Lake Road, Hector Chapel, Block Schoolhouse, Burdett., Reynoldsville, "Davis class," and Sutton Schoolhouse. The sheet ends with the names of the officials selected at the time of the Society's establishment.