Professor of animal husbandry and animal nutrition.
Frank B. Morrison was born in Fort Atkinson, Wisconsin on May 17, 1887. He was
Director of the Cornell Agricultural Experiment Station and the New York State
Agricultural Experiment Station in Geneva, New York in 1927, and in 1928 he became
Professor of Animal Husbandry and Animal Nutrition at the New York State College of
Agriculture at Cornell University. He also chaired the Department of Animal
Husbandry from 1928-1945. He wrote FEEDS AND FEEDING and numerous articles in his
field and endowed a fellowship at Cornell for graduate students in the field of
livestock feeding. He retired from Cornell in 1955 and died on April 7, 1958.